Say goodbye to painful waxing, girls. This Spa Girl gives the no!no! hair rremoval system a yes! yes!
I have a confession to make: My name is Emily, and I’m a hair -removal-oholic. I’m obsessed with all things regarding hair removal. Admitting is the first step on my road to recovery, but not sharing the wisdom I’ve obtained during my addiction would be doing you a disservice.
The most recent discovery I’ve made is the no!no! hair zapper. This professional hair removal treatment is a tiny little machine that boasts painless hair removal with no noise, no pulling, no cuts, no ingrown hairs, no skin damage, no mess and no stress! How can you not love that? I mean, really, how many of you have suffered through waxing sessions just to say to yourself, “There has to be a less painful solution.”
Now there is!
This is science, not magic. The no!no! is very simple to use but can be tricky to get a handle on at first. Besides the obvious pain-free benefits, you can use no!no! when your hair is between 1 to 3 millimeters, which is about stubble length. No more waiting for your legs to look like a beast from the latest SciFi flick to get rid of that unwanted hair!
The first thing you’ll need to do is charge this little sucker for about 5 hours. I suggest watching at least two Ryan Gosling movies during your wait so that you’re not bored. After your ridiculously impatient wait, it’s time to begin.
I’m going to give you some quick instructions for facial hair removal with the no!no!:
- Before any new treatment you want to test a small area of skin. If you feel any discomfort – STOP!
- When treating the mustache area, start under the nose and work your way out. Be careful not to touch your lips or let your skin bunch up into the tip. Hold the skin tight to create a straight, smooth surface. DO NOT let your lips come in contact with the Thermicon wire. DO NOT go over one place excessively. After you go over the area, use the buffer and rub in a circular or back and forth motion.
There you have it – mustache-free with no pain and no mess! At first I thought this little wonder was way too good to be true, but the results I’ve seen have been amazing.
Remember, patience is a virtue with no!no!. Use no!no! 2 to 3 times a week for the first 4 to 6 weeks. It may take 4 to 6 weeks for the best results to appear. Soon, you’ll need no!no! less often as less hair grows back. Long-term, pain-free hair removal has us saying no!no! to waxing forever!
More waxing tips:
- Don’t overdo it – Don’t go over one area more than a few times.
- Choose the right level – Use the lowest treatment level for the face and other sensitive areas.
- Keep it smooth – When you finish your treatment, apply a moisturizing lotion or cream.
You can buy the no!no! online at my-no-no.com for $270.