I started the Jan Marini Skin Care Management System at the right time. I was fresh off the whirlwind that is wedding planning and had just made a major, life-changing move. To say that I had been neglecting my skin care routine would be a major understatement.
One morning I took a look at myself in the mirror and it seemed like all of my hard work over the past year was completely erased. I didn’t have time to exfoliate, so my pores were clogged. I’d run out of my favorite moisturizer, which meant dry skin. And, yeah, I was planning to buy a new resurfacing serum but never really got around to it. Not even makeup helped!
By the time I received the Jan Marini Skin Care Management System in the mail, I was desperate. I ripped it open – tore through the wrapping like a child on Christmas. Here, I told myself, was my skin care salvation. Hallelujah!
And it worked.
I noticed a difference in my skin’s overall appearance within four days. The tone looked more even and my breakouts – hormonal, and mostly around my chin – were beginning to subside. Barely a month later, my skin is back to its healthy state.
I still get the occasional breakout (sadly, those never go away for me!), but it’s way less often and way more manageable. When I re-introduced regular exfoliation back into my skin care routine, I noticed even better results.
The Jan Marini Skin Care Management System is pre-packaged based on skin type. I got the combination/normal skin pack. Here’s a rundown of each included product:
- Bioglycolic Face Cleanser: The cleanser is weightless but powerful, so a small amount goes a long way. It’s got a very light, fresh scent that’s not at all overbearing. You massage it over damp skin and then wipe off with a warm wet towel, so you really see how it’s working.
- C-ESTA Face Serum: A golden color, the C-ESTA Face Serum is packed with Vitamin C and DMAE Complex to zap wrinkles and create a lifted, radiant look. It’s this magical potion that helps with skin firmness. Don’t use too much, or your face may feel a little greasy.
- Bioglycolic Bioclear Lotion: This is basically a resurfacing agent for your face. Together with the C-ESTA Face Serum, this lightweight lotion targets textural concerns and evens out skin tone.
- Transformation Face Cream: I’ve got pretty bad allergies and my face tends to reflect this with puffy and red patches, so I’m pretty attached to this cream nowadays. It regulates moisture content in your skin and guards against inflammation.
- Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33: In the mornings, this is my last step in the Jan Marini Skin Care Management System. It provides broad-spectrum UV protection and leaves behind a silky matte finish that doesn’t feel heavy or oily.
I was somewhat hesitant about the sheer amount of products and steps required in the Jan Marini Skin Care Management System, but it really is easy to use. The fact that everything is pre-packaged and numbered for you helps a ton. And, it’s non-irritating so it’s safe even on sensitive skin.