Multitask and RELAX with these fast beauty fixes!
Busy malls. Family brawls. Parties-a-plenty. The holidays can send the stress-o-meter of any spa girl or boy skyrocketing. If looming holiday lists are making you cranky, the chilly dry air s pruning up your skin or visions of showing up at the annual Christmas party frumpy and frazzled are bringing you down, you need a spa moment. Keep your inner Grinch at bay with an easy, affordable relaxation fix that allows you to multitask and keep your sanity in check. Go ahead, feel free to check this list twice!
1. Don your skin-softening glam gloves while running your errands.
Get: Bliss Glamour Gloves, $48 at blissworld.com
2. Firm your tooshie while you hit the mall.
Get: Caudalie Contouring Concentrate, $35 at caudalie.com
3. Soak your tootsies while you write out your Christmas cards.
Get: AHAVA Lavender Dead Sea Bath Salt, $24 at ahava.com
4. Detox your skin with a facial mask while you watch Frosty the Snowman.
Get: Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask Pore-fecting Papaya Enzyme, $13.99 at most health food stores and albabotanica.com
5. Tone your tummy while you make Christmas cookies.
Get: Bliss fatgirlsixpack, $38 at Sephora stores and sephora.com
6. Whiten your teeth while you deck the halls.
Get: Prime Time Smile Fast & Easy Teeth Whitening Pen, $22, available at select Walmart stores and on walmart.com
7. Soften your feet while you nap before the fire.
Dr. Hunter’s Foot Crème, $14 at caswellmassey.com
Got your own holiday stress buster? Do tell by commenting below!