And the Mirrorball Trophy goes to … the new Dancing with the Stars Sunless self-tanning collection from Norvell.
Now that the new season’s”Dancing with the Stars” cast secret is out of the bag, I’ve got another secret for you. If you want a dazzling show-stopping glow, the new Dancing with the Stars Sunless Collection by Norvell is well, you guessed it, a perfect 10.
Pouring its 20-plus years of spray tanning knowledge into each bottle, Norvell has created four skin-healthy formulas that are free of parabens, sulfates and gluten. The carefully formulated collection results is a naturally bronzed, flawless finish that doesn’t look fake and works with most skin tones. And the best part, you can create that healthy, just-off-the-beach look at home.
And now, without further ado, meet the cast of the Dancing with the Stars Sunless Collection:
- Performance Self-Tanning Airbrush Spray. This micro-fine mist delivers an all-over flawless tan. Although it takes practice to perfect your home spray tanning technique (but what doesn’t, right?), you’ll be won over by this product’s advanced spray delivery. Home pro tip: Before applying, grab a couple of old towels. Use one to throw down in the tub or wherever you’re applying and use the second to softly buff out any spots that got an extra spray.
- Perfection Self-Tanning Mousse. Lightweight and velvety, this mousse glides as easily over the skin as a dancer skims the ballroom floor. The CocoNilla fragrance is pleasant and the results are flawless. Home pro tip: Buy a box of disposable latex gloves to apply your tan. This way, you can take your time without worrying about staining your hands.
- Precision Single-Use Mitt. A new addition to the lineup, these use-and-toss mitts are formulated with a blend of bronzers and nourishing, firming moisturizers for an easy, streak-free, natural-looking dose of color. Lined with a plastic protective shield that protects your hands from tanning, these new mitts deserve a round of applause.
- Endurance Color Boosting Skin Perfector. By far my favorite of the collection, this multi-purpose color booster delivers instant skin illumination and a gradual build to a natural, skin-kissed look. Offering the skincare benefits of a color-correcting cream, Endurance also moisturizes, brightens and firms – all while evening out skin tone and extending your self-tanning color results. Home pro tip: If you’re a salon airbrush tanner, Endurance is totally worth adding to your beauty routine to extend the life of your spray tan.
- Dazzle Shimmer Mist. Add some serious sparkle to your tan with this super-fine shimmering spray. Spritz it all over, use it as an accent, or mist it onto hair to add a little glitz and glamour to your day. Home pro tip: A little of this goes a long way. For a more subtle shimmer, mix a spritz in with your daily body moisturizer.
So no matter who you’re rooting for in the upcoming season (go Patti and Suzanne!) tune in with your own glamorous glow.
Dancing with the Stars Sunless products run from $14.95 to $37.95 and are available at norvelltanning.com and select retailers.
Totally digging this? Do tell by commenting below.