This week, we’re digging our nails into Halloween nail art!
It’s mid-week and we are feeling trendy. This week, we can’t help but notice the beauty buzz about Halloween nail art and glow-in-the-dark nail polish. Nails continue to heat up the blogosphere and there is no better excuse to create a spooky set of digits than on Halloween. If you want a way to stand out in the dark veil of night, glow-in-the-dark nail polish has you covered. Coming in a variety of colors, the illumination of the nail polish is a unique way to add some flair to an otherwise boring manicure. You can mix up the colors or add a clear coat of glow in the dark polish on top of your favorite color.
Here’s the best and the brightest of the bunch (click on the pic for full photo)!
Shout-outs, how-to’s and where to buy:
- Cute kitty nail tutorial courtesy of LuLu’s.
- Dark eclipse digits from Cosmo
- Green spider mani how-to courtesy on Diva’s Lacquer Box
- Día de los Muertos mani spotted on the blogosphere.
- Peach Glow in the Dark mani spotted on the blogosphere
- Multi-colored glow-in-the-dark nails spotted on Cut Out + Keep
- Glowing ghost nail tutorial courtesy of Blue Tape Nails
- Frankenstein’s Monster Mani spotted on Swatch and Learn
- Mia Secret Glow in the Dark Nail Polish available at amazon.com
- Candy corn nail tutorial courtesy of Julie Ann Art
- Blood-drop nail tutorial courtesy of BellaSugar
- Incoco Halloween Nail Polish Strips available at incoco.com
For more Halloween beauty, follow our Spa La Ween Pinterest board.
Have a favorite spooky nail trend? Do share by commenting below!
Totally digging this? Do tell by commenting below.