It’s mid-week and we are feeling trendy. This week, we can’t help but notice the beauty buzz about Halloween-inspired nail art and glow-in-the-dark nail polish. Nails continue to heat up the blogosphere and there is no better excuse to create a spooky set of digits than on Halloween. If you want a way to stand out in the dark veil of night, glow-in-the-dark nail polish has you covered. Coming in a variety of colors, the illumination of the nail polish is a unique way to add some flair to an otherwise boring manicure. You can mix up the colors or add a clear coat of glow in the dark polish on top of your favorite color.
Here’s the best and the brightest of the bunch!
Shout-outs, how-to’s and where to buy:
- Green spider mani how-to courtesy on Diva’s Lacquer Box
- Día de los Muertos mani spotted on the blogosphere.
- Peach Glow in the Dark mani spotted on the blogosphere
- Multi-colored glow-in-the-dark nails spotted on Cut Out + Keep
- Glowing ghost nail tutorial courtesy of Blue Tape Nails
- Mystery Monster Eyes Glow in the Dark mani spotted on Elle & Blair
- Mia Secret Glow in the Dark Nail Polish available at amazon.com
- Cob-web party nail spotted on Endless Beauty
- American Apparel Glow in the Dark Nail Polish available at americanapparel.net
- Incoco Glow in the Dark Nail Polish Strips available at incoco.com
- Candy corn nail tutorial courtesy of Julie Ann Art
- Blood-drop nail tutorial courtesy of BellaSugar
For more Halloween beauty, follow our Spa La Ween Pinterest board.
Have a favorite spooky nail trend? Do share by commenting below!