On the hunt for the best sunless tanner? Here’s one in a million!
I’m going out on the proverbial limb and stating unequivocally that this is the best damn self-tanner I have yet to get my hands on (you read it here, folks). Summer Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse from Million Dollar Tan goes on like a dream and gives you an even, sun-kissed hue that’s buildable and believable.
This is the stuff, I mean it.
Here are all the reasons we love it:
- It’s backed by smart science. Summer Sun is formulated with TANlock technology, a proprietary blend of botanicals designed to make your tan last longer, stay more radiant and fade more evenly.
- It doesn’t stink. The product also contains Deoplex, a natural odor neutralizer that keeps tanning a totally fresh and revitalizing experience for all of your senses.
- It’s foolproof. The light and airy mouse makes application quick and really hard to mess up. Bye streaks.
- It doesn’t mess around. According to the product’s website, Summer Sun has the highest percentage of organic DHA than any other sunless tanning product on the market. DHA (dihydroxyacetone) is derived from sugar cane and is what turns your skin golden brown.
- It doesn’t contain anything gross. Summer Sun is made with organic raw DHA, has ZERO parabens and contains ultra gentle botanical ingredients that won’t clog pores. The product is vegan, never tested on animals and cruelty free.
- It’s made with love. The creator and CEO, Lindsay Dickhout, seems super cool and is passionate about what she’s created. My kind of woman.
Okay, so there you have it. You can check out Million Dollar Tan’s full product line at milliondollartan.com, where you can also watch how-to videos and pick up a perfect application tips.
Summer Sun Ultimate Sunless Tanning Mousse from Million Dollar Tan is $42 and available in limited supply. Grab your bottle today and let us know what you think!