Kick your Halloween costume up a notch with Violent Lip Tattoos. Pucker up, baby!
Halloween is upon us. It is a time to reinvent yourself, dress up, do your hair and makeup in interesting and unique ways and have a great time with friends and family. It wouldn’t be a holiday around Spa Girl headquarters if we didn’t share the trending buzz on temporary lip tattoos. Violent Lips are vitamin-enhanced temporary lip appliqués that come in a variety of fun colors and funky themes. Holding strong for at least six hours (depending on how much you eat and drink), Violent lip tattoos keep your lips fabulously adorned for the entirety of your Halloween party or anytime you want to make a statement without speaking a word.
Violent Lips are easy to apply. Here’s the scoop!
What you need:
- Cotton Balls
- Violent Lips
What you do:
- Measure by lining up the center of the top lip appliqué to your cupid. Measure the width and depth of your lip with your mouth open to a wide “ahh” shape. Make sure to stay outside your water line. Remember that the edges of your mouth also have a waterline that you need to cut to.
- Cut to your measurements using the horizontal and vertical guides on the back of the lips.
- Peel the plastic film off the appliqué.
- Apply the sticky side of the appliqué on your lips, making sure to keep your mouth in the wide “Ahh” shape. Soak the paper backing in water using your cotton ball until the paper starts to slide off.
- Seal and smooth the appliqués with a generous amount of water using your cotton swab.
- Wait 5 minutes for your lips to fully dry before you apply any product over your lips, eat or drink.
My Leopard Print Violent Lip tattoos were the talk of the night. They didn’t dry out my lips like I thought they would.
Here are a few of my favorite lip tattoo designs:
- Flutter the night away with this cute multipack of Butterfly lip tattoos. $14.95
- Fishnets are not just for your legs anymore! $14.95
- Election day is just around the corner. Make a statement with these patriotic American Flag lip tattoos. $9.99
Have yourself a happy Halloween and for more spa-inspired Halloween ideas, check out our Spa La Ween Pinterest board!