We’re down to the wire ladies, and if you’re anything like us, you’ve got last-minute shopping to do! This year, the entire Spa Girls team put our heads together for 10 must-have gifts for every gal on your list. With sparkling values, the hottest hues and everything in between, here are the products we’re coveting this year.
1. Jonathan Adler Grapefruit Pop Hand Wash and Lotion Set, $38 at jonathanadler.com: Hip, cool and over the top trendy, this duo sits pretty on any sink. Whether you’re shopping for the designer, master chef or girly girl, the all-natural set is a hit with bright aromas of grapefruit, passion fruit, pink freesia and more.
2. Jouer Cosmetics Puttin’ on the Glitz Collection, $25 at jouercosmetics.com: From the wild child to the girly girl, this petite lipgloss kit is perfect for primping on the go. Packaged in a chic pouch with a trio of Mini Lip Glosses, you’ll be armed to hit the town sparkling.
3. Drybar Blowout In a Box, $199 at Drybar locations and thedrybar.com: The “no cuts, no color, only blowouts” destination takes primping to a whole new level with their take-home box of tress swag. Good hair days guaranteed with the Drybar ionic blow dryer aka “Buttercup,” Full Pint Brush, Happy Hour Shampoo and Conditioner, Hot Toddy Friz Fighter and the Chaser Shine Pomade.
4. Yuzen Box, $26 at yuzenbox.com: A monthly dose of zen delivered right to your door, each poshly packed Yuzen Box is full of eco-friendly, organic and natural products. Monthly subscription boxes are valued at more than $60 and you can purchase special gift boxes that vary in price. Bring on the OM (an the luxe!).
5. Kate Spade Saturday+Bliss Go Time Set, $125 at blissworld.com: Kate Spade and Bliss have joined forces and beauty addicts are swooning. This jetset ready gift set features an ultra-chic black and white striped Kate Spade travel case that hangs so you can see all of your beauty faves at a glance. What’s even better is the set also contains some of our all-time Bliss favorites including lemon+sage soapy suds, lemon+sage boy butter, fabulous foaming face wash, bavulips softening lip balm, fabulous face lotion with SPF 15 and their triple oxygen instant energizing mask.
6. Lather Holiday Candle Sampler, $20 at lather.com: A must-have spa accessory, nothing says relaxation like the glow of a candle. Go a step further by adding in some fa-la-la with Lather’s candle sampler housed in a holiday tree. Clean, crisp and oh so chic, these mini aromatherapy candles make the season bright and are the perfect gift for a coworker or holiday hostess.
7. Philosophy The Cookie Exchange, $24 at philosophy.com: Foodies rejoice with this delicious cookie set that includes Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath, Sweet Creamy Frosting Body Lotion and Sugar Sprinkles High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine house in a super cute tin. Bring on the beauty, not the guilt.
8. Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler for Her, $65 at sephora.com: Value and versatility collide with a whopping 14 samples of the “it” fragrances of the moment plus a voucher for a free full-sized fragrance. We’re getting one for ourselves too.
9. Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Set, $34.95 at fakebake.com: For the glam girl in your life, this must-have self tanner never fails or turns you orange. Kit contains two Flawless Self Tan Liquids, professional application mitt and a lipgloss.
10. Ciate Mini Mani Month, $58 at sephora.com: Dress up your nails to your heart’s desire with a month’s worth of mini Paint Pots, glitter sprinkles and caviar pearls. Mix, match and even share with friends with a girl’s night in.